Section 1. Admission Procedures for Entrance Examinees.
- Freshmen Applicants for admission are required to submit the following credentials:
- Elementary School Report Card (Form 138)
- Form 137A ( if available )
- NAT Result ( if available )
- Letter of Admission (Entrance Exam Result)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character ( if available)
- Secure application form from LPU personnel who visit your school or from LPU’s Counseling and Testing Center (CATC).
- Fill out the application form and attach your most recent 1×1 photo.
- Pay the corresponding entrance examination fee at the Cashier’s Office
- Submit the accomplished form, official receipt, and long white letter envelope (no stamp) to the Guidance Counselor at the CATC.
- Wait for your test schedule.
- Entrance exam result will be released one (1) hour after the test.
- Transferees will be required to take the Personality Test.
- Report Card (Form 138)
- Form 137 or Certification of Grades
- Honorable Dismissal / Transfer Credential
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Letter of Admission
- Foreign students are required to submit the following requirements upon enrollment:
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Photocopy of Student Visa or Passport*
- Two (2) passport-size pictures
- English Proficiency Test. In addition to the entrance requirements prescribed for Filipino citizens and those prescribed by the Department of Education, foreign students must pass an English Profiency Test to be given by the English Department of the university.
- Transfer credentials
- Must pass the entrance examination.